2006-10-30

Meta: Banner Changes and Email Feed

I'm continuing to make incremental changes to the structure, layout, and style of this blog. It is my intent that these are improvements to the usability of the blog.

Today I changed the style and layout of the banner to reduce the vertical space - the "critical dimension" of a Web page - it takes up. I can't eliminate the blue Blogger banner without introducing advertising on my blog, which I don't want to do. I'd host this blog on my own site before I'd accept advertising.

The other significant change today is that I've added a second feed option to the banner. You can now subscribe to email updates of the content of this blog through the FeedBlitz link in the header. If you use a feed reader, you can of course continue to use the FeedBurner link already in the header.

Past changes include:


No comments: