As one of the first public gardens to use the internet to connect with its constituents, Brooklyn Botanic Garden has been online since 1995. Over the years, our site has grown to thousands of pages of content. As the size of the site grew, its architecture made much of this valuable information increasingly difficult for staff to keep up-to-date and for visitors to navigate.
We have now moved the site into a robust content management system, built using Expression Engine. We hope you enjoy our new format!
Look for new features including:
* Drop down navigation menus
* Related content in page sidebars
* More photos and clean page layout
* An improved Events Calendar
* Opportunity to comment on select pages
If you have feedback on our new site, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
out the new
- About the New Website