2008-01-03

Volunteers still needed for Park Circle Mulchfest this Saturday and Sunday 10am-2pm

Update 2008.01.06: I've added a post with photos from today.
Update 2008.01.05: I have photos from my stint at Park Circle today.
Update 2008.01.04: I will be volunteering Saturday and Sunday for as long as I can hold out. Hope to see some of you there!


Earlier today I called Volunteers in Prospect Park, (718) 965-8960, and confirmed that they still need volunteers for this weekend's Mulchfest in Prospect Park.

Earlier this week, I posted a map of Brooklyn Mulchfest 2008 locations. The Park Circle location is closest to my neck of the woods. The current weather forecast calls for sunny partly sunny with highs in the mid to upper 40s on both days. Sounds like great days to be out and about, get in touch with new neighbors, and make new friends.

If you want to volunteer, just call the number above during the day on Friday. I know the coordinator from waaay back in the day, so tell her I sent you!

I'm going to sign up for Sunday, and possibly Saturday. Hope to see you around this weekend.

No comments: