I've just reorganized the sidebar to this blog:
- Separated blog tools and links to their own section.
- Added ALL-CAPS headers to each section: EXPLORE (this blog), LINKS (resources) and NETWORK (Blog Rolls, back-links, and so on)
- Moved EXPLORE (this blog) to the top, just under the profile, followed by LINKS (resources).
- Added a del.icio.us tag "cloud" labelled Categories to the top of the EXPLORE section.
- Labelled the Technorati splot as "Search".
Please let me know what you think of the new tools and organization. In particular, let me know of any categories you would find useful. I've only just started tagging the entries, so it's going to take me a while to catch up. Trying to find an entry you read on this blog? What keywords would you search by? Those would make good categories for me to add to the "cloud".