2006-11-11

More Fall Color in Beverley Square West

I'm afraid I missed the peak leafage in my neighborhood this year, at least as far as a photographic record is concerned. I didn't get out into the neighborhood last weekend; I was at the Brooklyn Botanic Garden on Satruday, and waiting all day on Sunday for the cable guy. Wednesday we had heavy rains all day, which knocked down a lot of leaves.

But we had a beautiful day today, so it was a good excuse to get out and see what color I could still find. You can see there was still some good color out there.

1422 Beverly Road1422 Beverly Road. I have several photos from this house in this set. It has a lovely shady front-yard garden. I walk past this house every day, to and from the subway to work. I've yet to introduce myself to the gardener who lives there.

215 Stratford Road209 & 215 Stratford RoadCherry Tree1402 Beverly Road1422 Beverly Road1422 Beverly RoadHouse on Argyle RoadHouse on Argyle Road268 Argyle Road274 Argyle Road274 Argyle RoadHouse on Stratford Road
Cherry LeavesDueling Maples

Each photo in this post links to its photo page on Flickr, where you can view it at several different resolutions.

Related Content

Flickr photo set

No comments: