2008-07-18

Lincoln-Berkeley Community Garden, Park Slope, Green With Envy Tour, I.7

Lincoln-Berkeley Community Garden, Green With Envy Tour

Into the home stretch of Tour One of the Green With Envy Tour of Brooklyn community gardens, we visited the Lincoln-Berkeley Community Garden. I'm afraid I don't have many photos of this garden. We'd been walking for 3 and 1/2 hours over several miles on a hot, humid day. I was getting tired, and cranky.

But here are a few photos.

Lincoln-Berkeley Community Garden, Green With Envy Tour

I liked the placard on the sidewalk at the entrance to the garden.

the GARDEN is OPEN

Here's the main path leading from the entrance to the rear of the garden.

Lincoln-Berkeley Community Garden

Some Hosta near the entrance would looking good.

Corrugated (Hosta)

Related Posts

Green With Envy Tour of Brooklyn Community Gardens, July 12 and 26
Brooklyn Bear's Garden, Park Slope, Green With Envy Tour, I.1
Hoyt Street Garden, Boerum Hill, Green With Envy Tour, I.2
Wyckoff-Bond Community Garden, Boerum Hill, Green With Envy Tour, I.3
David Foulke Memorial Garden, Boerum Hill, Green With Envy Tour, I.4
Warren-St Marks Community Garden, Park Slope, Green With Envy, I.5
Baltic Street Community Garden, Park Slope, Green With Envy Tour, I.6

No comments: