2010-07-07

Shufflin' Off ...



Today I'm driving from Syracuse to Buffalo, New York, to attend Garden Bloggers Buffa10, the third annual meetup of North American (U.S and Canada) garden bloggers. The first was two years ago in Austin, Texas. I attended last year's Chicago Spring Fling and had a blast.

Buffa10 runs from tomorrow, Thursday, July 8 through Sunday, July 11, in the middle of Buffalo's all-garden blowout, Garden Walk Buffalo, the largest garden tour in the U.S. With more than 350 gardens on display, we'll only get to visit a handful in our four days.
I have my new business cards, made from my Flickr photos, in hand to give out to my gardening tweeps and bluggies. All but four of the images come from Brooklyn. I collected the set of 20 photos, so those of you getting one of my cards can identify the image.

[goo.gl]

Related Content

Chicago Spring Fling, 2009-05-29

Links

Garden Bloggers Buffa10
The Garden Writers and Bloggers Are Coming!, Garden Walk Buffalo

No comments: