This is a snapshot of this blog taken earlier this evening.
This will work on any Windows system. Here's how I did it:
- Ran the HTML Graph Applet against my blog until the knots straightened themselves out and all the dots settled down.
- Resized the browser window so the entire graph was visible and took up as much of the browser window as possible.
- Pressed [Alt]+[PrntScrn]. This copies the active window (the browser window) to the clipboard.
- Opened Windows Paint and selected Edit > Paste. (Any image-editing program which allows you to paste from the clipboard and crop the image will work.)
- Cropped the image and saved it. (This is not the easiest thing to do with Paint, but it's possible.)