2007-04-10

Blue (#6 of 8)

Palm House at the Lily Pool Terrace
Palm House at the Lily Pool Terrace

Continuing the series. Sky blue. Ocean blue. Lots of blue paint.



DSC_2845BottlesMusical Sculpture274 Argyle Road1101 Cortelyou RoadDSC_1626Three trees, Bonsai Museum, BBGLily Pool Terrace215 Stratford RoadOur Lady of the Corner of Garnet and Court Streets, Botanica de la MilagrosaElevator Counterweight, Ninth Street BridgeSalt DunesNew York HarborHouse on Rugby Road

Related posts:
  1. pink
  2. red
  3. orange
  4. yellow
  5. green
  6. blue
  7. indigo
  8. violet


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think my favorite picture is the bonsai shadow picture... but my favorite blue is that bottle, hands down. I love old-bottle-blue. :)

Chris Kreussling (Flatbush Gardener) said...

The shadow tree is one of those things I probably wouldn't have noticed unless I had I my camera with me. I'm developing a habit of having it with me all the time. I see things differently when I have it, much to the annoyance of my partner when we're trying to get somewhere!

The seltzer bottle is really something. It was an expensive purchase, but I get a lot of enjoyment from it. That it's an original Brooklyn seltzer bottle is even better.