2007-04-21

I couldn't resist

What classic actress am I?

Katherine Hepburn.

I couldn't be more pleased.


What Classic Actress Are You?

Katharine Hepburn.She is an icon but beyond that, she was one of the most highly respected and talented actresses in film history.

Unconventional, Independant, Intelligent, Feisty

You are never afraid to speak your mind and make no attempt to conform to other other people's demands or social norms. You might be seen as haughty and demanding at times but you just want to make sure you do your best on your own terms. Whenever your capabilities are questioned, you end up proving your critics wrong. You have the brains and the brawn to be the alpha-female in a man's world, always holding your own. Go, you!
Take this quiz!






Quizilla |
Join

| Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code



via Blue Gal.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hmm... I'm not so sure your quiz worked as well for me. I LOVE Kate, but I ended up testing as... Audrey? *wrinkles nose*

" Modest, Sweet, Attentive, Generous, Cosmopolitan

You are a little self-conscious and sometimes can't see why people think you are special. Going through hard times in your life, you never look back and never take things for granted. You are a survivor and you now see to it that others less fortunate can survive as well. With a heart filled with genuine kindness, you can really make a difference. Never doubt yourself for you are a force to be reckoned with; smart, compassionate, and talented to boot."

I like the survivor part... but otherwise...