2007-05-31

Meta: Comment moderation temporarily enabled

Update 2007.06.01: RESOLVED. I've disabled moderation and restored word verification (CAPTCHA) for comments.


Due to email problems I'm having, I've temporarily enabled comment moderation so I can review comments before they appear on this blog.

Normally I get an email when a comment is posted. This notifies me when a comment is posted. It also allows me to review the comments and delete the few spam comments that get posted within hours of their appearance.

Because I now need to explicitly review each comment before it appears, there will be a delay before your comment appears on this blog.

In exchange, I've also temporarily turned off the word verification (CAPTCHA) feature which prevents spambots from posting comments.

Hope to get things back to normal soon!

Thanx - Xris

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Doesn't it stink that spammers mess up conversation flow for the rest of us?

Bah, humbug!