2007-11-09

Sunday: Bonus Daffodil Planting on Beverly Road

Sunday morning there will be additional Daffodil planting along Beverly Road. I've been in correspondence with a neighbor, Natasha, from Beverly Square East. She wrote me earlier today:
This is just a quick note to let you know that I'm planning to plant Daffodils on Sunday 11/11 starting at 10am. I'll be meeting some friends on Beverley between 16th and 17th street. We're going to start at 16th Street and head towards Flatbush. I borrowed some extra planting implements from a friend, so people should feel free to come even if they don't have tools.
So Sunday you have two opportunities for planting Daffodil bulbs. Meet at 10am on Beverly Road between 16th and 17th Street; planting will proceed east along Beverly Road. Or meet at 10am at the library plaza on Cortelyou Road at Argyle; planting will proceed west toward Coney Island Avenue.

No comments: